jeudi 21 mars 2013

Don't forget our roller skates!

Paroles écrites sur la musique de
Lookin' out my back door
by Creedence Clearwater Revival


Roll with me till the sky
Go faster we can fly
I'm learning to fall
And get up all life long

Remember our first time
Smile and joy in July
Dude, Dag, Don't forget your roller skates!

Take my hand, there is soap
Change my brake, I won't stop
Cowardice and fears
On the road, scratched my knees

You told me, the last time
That the sorrow goes by
Dude, Dag, Don't forget your roller skates!

The troubles are behind us
Life is into the bus
The door is locked 
The window is open
Yesterday was a disguise
Tomorrow is a promise
Dude, Dag, Don't forget your roller skates!

The rain is behind us
The sun shines on the bus
The foot's sticky
The roller skate's so free!
Yesterday was a lying
Now, the three are smiling
Dude, Dag, Don't forget your roller skates!

The wheels follow the good way
The brakes loose 'n' run away
We have to forsake
And believe in the fate
You and me till the sky
Roll, my friend, we can fly
Dude, Dag, Don't forget our roller skates! 

To Le Dag'


1 commentaire:

  1. inline skates : 21 mars 2013 11:05
    Excellent poem for roller skates.

    Zoé : 21 mars 2013 13:02
    yes, so beautiful!!! but not only for roller skates...
    for ice skating too !

    NaNa : 21 mars 2013 14:21
    Thanks!!!!

    Anonyme : 22 mars 2013 01:05
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3eEOYgmOsc

    NaNa : 22 mars 2013 22:03
    Sans oublier celle-ci !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdTIP3dUcok&feature=youtu.be

    RépondreSupprimer