lundi 23 septembre 2013

The detective's song, by Agnès La Moiz

Paroles écrites sur l'air de All of my love, de Led Zeppelin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0DAnu5Sq6k




I am your guest
For a lonely night
You'll discover my secret skin

You smoke, you drink,
To save your confused life 
I can take care of your sins

You see the World
With your magnifying glass
But you can't see I am waiting

Keller, Marlowe...
What are your real nicknames?
You're my lovely private detective

Refrain
I am your girl 
In spite of
The other dolls 
With you
I am your doll
In spite of
The other pussies 
With you

Run after me and I'll be your pliant chase
Just when you'll stop killing you
I am your girl, a puzzle, a new case,
A target for using "Gladys"

Refrain 
... 

Life has spoiled you
And made your soul so old
I can be your pick-me-up

You're very strong
Better than anyone
I've the good luck to see the child

Refrain
I am your drug
In spite of
The cigarettes
With you
I am your drug
Despite
The full glasses
With you

I am your girl, I am your gun, I am your drug, love
Despite, despite, despite, despite...
Yeah...
I am your girl, I am your gun, I am your drug
For you
I am your girl, I am your gun, I am your drug
Just... for you,
My private detective
Despite, despite, despite...

1 commentaire:

  1. Martial Tricaud : 23 septembre 2013 10:24
    Heart, soul, feelings is a quest. Chocolate and ice cream are medicine. Maybe whiskey is the murder weapon. But where are the clues?
    But I’m still thinking, there ain’t better detective than Sam & max ;)

    NaNa : 23 septembre 2013 12:22
    Sam & Max? Et le club des cinq alors ? Et scooby-doo alors ?

    RépondreSupprimer